Parish Councillors visit the Museum
On 11 April we were delighted to welcome members of St Agnes Parish Council, including its Chairman, to the Museum for a private visit. Members were enthusiastic about recent improvements and tried out the new touchscreen. Our Chairman, Roger Radcliffe, explained to Councillors, who are the Museum’s landlords, the extent of building improvements undertaken by the Museum Trust which he calculated had cost £150,000 to date. He stressed that the Museum’s collection contained items from the whole Parish, not just from St Agnes.
It is hoped that the Parish Council’s Burial Records can be shared with the Museum.
- March 11, 2012 -- The bell tower
For many years the Committee, and especially its Chairman Roger Radcliffe, has been searching for a photo of the Museum building showing its belltower, so imagine our pleasure when this photo was ...
- February 17, 2013 -- Another Auction Success
We have bought at auction a set of six Indentures on vellum from the Manor of Tywarnhayle. Dating from 1825-1875, three relate to a house known as "Tinten" at the foot of Rosemundy Hill, while the ot...
- June 8, 2012 -- Success at the Jubilee Victorian Fayre
The Museum had a very successful stall at the Diamond Jubilee Victorian Fayre held in the centre of St Agnes on 4 June.
Sue and Mike Amor had prepared real Victorian lemonade and elderflower co...
This entry was posted in Museum news
. Bookmark the permalink